Wednesday 28 August 2013

I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU RING AND CLOCK

03

An award winning time piece by Gusztav Szikszai, here’s a ring that gives you time on your hands; well, your finger to be exact. When the pictures of the Ring Clock was posted online, it caught the attention of many people in various forums asking how they could get hold of one. Since then, the team behind this creation have been fine tuning the design and technology so that they can deliver the best quality product and building the right team to bring this to market.
20130816041241-01__1_
The main features of the Ring Clock include a simple and clean design and a unique clock aspect around the ring’s band. Besides, it’s eco-friendly and playful (time is displayed when you rotate the ring) and is fitted with cutting edge technology (wireless charge, ultra-thin battery, energy-saving LEDs).
20130816040146-4mon
“It started with a challenge 2 years ago at CGSociety.Org named Moving Innovation. The idea was to create visualisation for a product that cannot exist today, but could exist 10 years from now. I wanted to create something that is innovative, good to look at and can actually be useful. I never wore a watch on my wrist because I don’t like the feeling, but I like watches in general, so I used that opportunity to let my mind come up with something that I could wear, the Ring Clock,” said Gustav.
BY 

No comments:

Post a Comment