Tuesday 30 July 2013

POSH UNICYCLE

ciclotte-ph_ezio_manciucca-08

I used to enjoy  my 40 minute workouts on my bike machine in front of the telly, then, after about 5-6 weeks of sticking to this regimen, I got bored of the monotony and started watching the bike start collecting dust… still smack in the middle of the living room. I keep telling myself I’ll get back into it, but who am I kidding?
In case you’re worried about a similar white elephant in your living room, you might be able to avoid just that, by say, shelling out a cool US$13,360 for the Ciclotte, a posh luxury unicycle, which well, given a worst case scenario, will still look pretty damn cool in your living room.
Designed by Luca Shieppati, the concept of the Ciclotte does away with the otherwise bulky image of traditional exercise bikes, and is pretty much the Lamborghini of exercise bikes – with a special edition Lamborghini model available in addition to the Carbon Fiber and Steel variants which come in colour options of black, silver, purple, red and grey.
Features include an adjustable seat made of alcantara (usually used in top-end cars) and carbon, special handlebars featuring a horn design, and a touchscreen display which allows you to adjust 12 levels of difficulty. In addition, a special Marine version is also available, built to withstand sea salt and moisture, making it ideal for use at a beach home or even on a yacht.

No comments:

Post a Comment